V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

This makes me feel a little better. It's going to be 9 tomorrow, but today was nice. It's sad when 40 degree weather is considered great weather.

thats fantastic weather here! actually a heat wave this time of year lol

Mine is dusty/dirty and it don't matter.  About to get the body saw out and do some cutting, then he welder to throw some sparks and install these babies!

DSC01099.jpg

I saw those on Stacy Davids show. Those look pretty damn sick. I was looking at putting those on my car...

I saw those on Stacy Davids show. Those look pretty damn sick. I was looking at putting those on my car...

That is where I saw them first and it was one of those moments where I just watched and thought "DAMNIT!  I have to have those and they ain't cheap either!!!!"  One of the reasons I wanted to learn to weld in fact was just to put these in.  I didn't think I could write the check for them but I had some cash saved for my super charger to buy a new one when I found the used one NIB with the power pipe I wanted for $1500 less then I had been budgeting.  So I figured why not blow the money saved there on something like this...

Next weekend ! Yea I spent 2 hours yesterday morning pulling the motor and trans yesterday

About time you did something!!

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About time you did something!!

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @Rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I felt up to doing it last weekend , seeing how none of my useless friends would help , now when they want there stangs done and on the road I'll be too busy driving mine to give a shit

• Moderators

They are 04 termi replicas.. Usually not a fan of replicas but i got a good deal on them and they were just what i was looking for. Deep dish and 11.5 inch wide in the back. Perfect for 315 slicks  B-)

Damn, son... 11.5" wide??  How much of a pain was that to get to fit?

They are 04 termi replicas.. Usually not a fan of replicas but i got a good deal on them and they were just what i was looking for. Deep dish and 11.5 inch wide in the back. Perfect for 315 slicks  B-)

Yeah I thought they were replicas with the dishes painted.  Pretty sweet, they look nice!

why would you need 11.5" wide wheels for 315s?  I had them on my 10.5, hell even had 335's.  Are the slicks wider?  I know the 335s would rub on a sharp turn how about yours?  I have been trying to decide if I want to do, or more importantly if I can do a fender flair...  Not sure about this one but I think with the side exhaust if it worked out well it would look killer but just can't decide if I want to risk it and spend the time doing it all...