V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

looks good @Ferocious what did you set the ride height at?

Thanks! I lowered it another 4 turns on each side. Its probably 3/4 of an inch lower than what I left your house with.

I'll measure it tomorrow to get an exact height to the fender.

yeah your drop looks great. also just stating tire profile means nothing without including the width. My front and rear tires are both 35 profile but my rear tires are taller because they are wider. I have 265/35s up front and i feel like any shorter they'd start to look tiny in the wheel well lol.

Whoops. Its 235/45 in the front and 295/35 in the rear.

I did the math and if I swith to a 40 in the front, it should be about .75" shorter which would be perfect for what I want.

Uh, yeah. Didn't know anyone was around me. Stop by!

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

haha unfortunately not anymore. i was down there back in 06, lived in carol stream and worked in St charles. Had a buddy that was renting a house over your way, saw your address and for some reason it sparked something in my head. i remember random shit, so maybe i saw some type of ford in your driveway at the time?

If it was '06 it was probably my old man's 66 GTO you saw since my uncle didn't get his Chevrolet until '10. My aunt used to have a pearl white 3000GT which stuck out like a sore thumb too.

It was the 3000GT, one of the guys we knew had a massive hardon for the things and would point it out. You ever make the trek over to streets of woodfield? met a couple of the guys on this forum over there back in the day, didn't know who they were till they joined up here this past year or so.

Nah never ended up over there for mustang stuff. I used to go to strat's on 64 in Villa Park but the cops made that a shit meet. Used to be great.

EDIT: by the way my car is at my uncle's place. I live in Bartlett, work in Carol Stream.

Nah never ended up over there for mustang stuff. I used to go to strat's on 64 in Villa Park but the cops made that a shit meet. Used to be great.

EDIT: by the way my car is at my uncle's place. I live in Bartlett, work in Carol Stream.

only made it down there a few times, that was def a fun place back then.

Ryan your car looks incredible with those wheels. I'm super jealous. Exhaust though.... Still???? Really???? :D gotta mess with ya lol.

thanks bro. and yes really, I'm waiting for you to send me the money so I can get new tips installed lol

Finally got an accepted offer on the house so on the way home swung by and measured out a few things.. and took a pic or two

null_zps59cc867c.jpg?t=1379081885

null_zpsf305ce49.jpg?t=1379081896

Got home and cleaned up the Mage and covered it for the night. Detail shop in town that i do IT work for is making a commercial and asked me if they could use the car for some shots this afternoon. Kinda cool!

null_zps19402bb7.jpg?t=1379081904